Thursday, October 17, 2013

Fingerprints Away!

One step closer...

Fingerprinting and FBI records can take several weeks and can cause delays in the home study. We actually sent this early last week and have already received notice that our fingerprints and criminal history forms were received and are being processed. Given the government shutdown, this is a huge praise! 





2 comments:

BooSheep said...

Yay! I love that you are blogging and I am so excited I can keep up with you and pray for your family as you take this awesome step. We have been thinking about you guys a lot lately. I can't believe how big the girls are. We miss you!! You are in our prayers. I can't wait to hear all about the journey- Shelley

BooSheep said...

Yay! I love that you are blogging and I am so excited I can keep up with you and pray for your family as you take this awesome step. We have been thinking about you guys a lot lately. I can't believe how big the girls are. We miss you!! You are in our prayers. I can't wait to hear all about the journey- Shelley