note: despite my computer savvyness (yes, this is a word in my world)
this post ended up in reverse so start at bottom and go up :) Enjoy!
I promise she was having a good time sliding around.
Snack break to help wash the snow down:)

Eating none other than a bowl of snow for breakfast!

Since we have all been enjoying this wonderful spring weather...I decided to finally post some pics from our oh so fun, but glad it is gone snow days! Along with the snow came many illnesses in the Dowis house so after a month of feeling yuck and spending a small fortune on antibiotics we are celebrating each day of sunshine God gives us!
Since we have all been enjoying this wonderful spring weather...I decided to finally post some pics from our oh so fun, but glad it is gone snow days! Along with the snow came many illnesses in the Dowis house so after a month of feeling yuck and spending a small fortune on antibiotics we are celebrating each day of sunshine God gives us!
No comments:
Post a Comment