Abigail. we so loved when you came to visit us. we had so much fun ! Remeber when it snowed. That was your first snow. Remember going to Lonnie Jackson Academy and the little girl who just wanted to eat you. We had so much fun shopping at all the girly stores. i think you really liked Countrys. I always remeber the first time we took your mother there and she got the giggles and couldn't stop giggling. I am glad you liked your bath tub so much. It is here waiting onyou. Hurry Back. Here are 16 kisses. ILY MaMa
1 comment:
Abigail. we so loved when you came to visit us. we had so much fun ! Remeber when it snowed. That was your first snow. Remember going to Lonnie Jackson Academy and the little girl who just wanted to eat you. We had so much fun shopping at all the girly stores. i think you really liked Countrys. I always remeber the first time we took your mother there and she got the giggles and couldn't stop giggling. I am glad you liked your bath tub so much. It is here waiting onyou. Hurry Back. Here are 16 kisses. ILY MaMa
Post a Comment